Thursday 22 September 2011

Secondshaadi.com – A Great Business Idea….



Secondshaadi.com
Vivek Pahwa, CEO, Secondshaadi.com has founded the Secondshaadi.com
Vivek’s Eureka Moment…!!!!
“ The idea to start a dedicated website for remarriages stuck my mind when I heard about my best friend and her struggle with a fading marriage. Also she was undergoing a lot of stress. Primarily, second marriages are not wholeheartedly accepted in the Indian Society. This particular incident really moved me to start something which could give thousands of people like my friend a platform to interact with like minded and situationed people and remarry within the circle. My ‘Eureka Moment’ was when I launched Secondshaadi.com as India’s first official website for remarriages for those who want to start all over again.”
And thus the great Web Business born – Secondshaadi.com. Today the site has literally thousands of members on it. and is growing like anything……

10 comments:

  1. obviously secondshaadi.com is a good
    Marriage

    ReplyDelete