Thursday 22 September 2011

Business Ideas for School Children

Which are the Business Ideas for School going Children?
Let me tell you my story today. Since childhood, I was so much curious about Business and Investments that, i was regularly asking questions about Business and investments to my school teachers and parents.
But unfortunately, all i learn from my parents and school teachers about Business and Investments is that, “It is Risky”, “You are a Kid, First study hard, get high college degree and than think about business”, “You are a Kid and Business is for mature people”….and like that….
This is all I learn from School and my parents about Business.
But let me tell you that, What’s the truth in the real world. If today you are a school going kid and you also hear the same things about business and investments from your parents and school teachers like me than let me tell you that, Don’t listen to them.
This is because, in the real world, Not Having Business and Investments is an extremely risky thing in the real world. Just see around you and ask yourself that, who is more safe and secure financially? Those who owns Business and Investments or those who owns a Job?
Where is the job security in the modern world? No where in the world. Now, the question is that, Is it possible to own a Business as a school going children? And if yes than Which is the Best Industry to own a Business as a school going children?
Well, the answer is, of course it is possible to own a Business even if you are a school going kid. And the Best Business to own as a school going children is the Internet Business.
This is because, you will require little to no capital to start your Internet Business empire. Take the Example of myself. This Blog is my Internet Business and I started this Business without ZERO Capital Investment. Yes, I have developed this Business out of Scratch only.
You will be surprised by knowing that, many high school going teens are making thousands of dollars every month from their internet businesses every month. These kids are running their successful blogs, forums and websites and by running Google AdSense or affiliate marketing on their blogs and websites, they are making tons of money even without having any hi-fi educational degrees.
So What this shows? This shows that, if you are going to do Business only than educational degrees are not at all important in your life. Because it is possible to make money even without educational degrees.
Let me give you the example of Derek from Tycoon Cashflow. Derek was making $ 3000+ from Affiliate marketing when he was just 19 years old. You can also earn like Derek by developing your own Internet Business empire. What you have to do is, simply buy the Tycoon Cashflow program from Derek and Start making money Online from your Internet Business.
Industrial age Businesses are out of scope for school going children. This is because industrial age Businesses require start-up capital as well as they don’t run without your presence initially. But in case of Internet Businesses, they will run even without your presence from Day1 as well as you will require the up front investment of time initially and not the money.
Say for example, this Blog. I have to give 5 hours a day of time investment behind this blog to keep it growing. But even if today I stop working behind this blog, this blog will still run without my presence and make money for me…!!!!!
So Start your own Internet Business Now…..!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment